See our current winners here. Bookmark this page! We will be continually updating this data and announcing new winners on the first of every month.
Qualifications: While we recognize that there are many other social media signals to measure viral success by (StumbleUpon, Pinterest, etc), we have chosen to base our ranking decisions on the collective number of shares received from Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We recognize that your infographic may have been reposted on numerous websites. Which ever URL ended up receiving the most shares will be the URL we highlight.
Do you know of one we missed? Let us know in the comments below or by emailing us!
( Please note: The below stats are current as of Saturday November 30, 2013 )
“Do you have a personal Facebook account or know someone who does? The writer of a recent article, “7 Ways to Be Insufferable on Facebook” divides Facebook statuses into two categories: annoying and unannoying. According to the writer, an annoying Facebook status “primarily serves the author and does nothing positive for anyone reading it.” The writer then lists seven offenses that stem from these statuses. These offenses result in what the writer terms “insufferable Facebook behavior.””
“Which way to happy? Geographically speaking, it's the route to Hawaii, Maine or one of the clusters of blissful cities in California and Colorado.
“What are the odds that you exist, as you, today? Author Ali Binazir attempts to quantify the probability that you came about and exist as you today and reveals that the odds of you existing are almost zero. ”
“Thinking of truly embracing Google+ as your go-to social network of choice? The folks at Infographic Labs have put together a compelling infographic as to why the Google service is worth your time.
“This infographic uses two cows as a medium for explaining the various types of socio-economic systems.”
“I got married in January 2011, but I've had my fair share of boy troubles and over analyzing. While I'm certainly no expert, I've learned a lot from my mistakes in love. Hopefully these tips will be helpful for others who are trying to navigate relationships. ”
...and a few more we just couldn't leave out:11. The perks of working at Google, Facebook, Twitter and more by ResumeBear
12. Paid Parental Leave: U.S. vs. The World by The Huffington Post
13. The Internet Is Ruining Your Brain by ForensicPsychology.net
14. UK Filter to Block ‘Esoteric Content’ – Worldwide Implications by Reaching Light
15. How Much Would It Cost to Be Batman in Real Life?
16. Everything that Happens on the Internet by mbaonline
17. The History of Social Media by Online Schools
18. Top 10 Most Read Books in the World by Jared Fanning
19. The 10 Types of Social Media Addicts by Marketo
20. Learn how Google works in gory detail
21. Facebook by the Numbers
22. If Social Media were a High School by Unknown
23. Late-Night Gadget Use Damages Your Sleep Cycle by OnlinePsychologyDegree.net
24. What Employers Look For In Your Online Profiles by Jobvite
25. Your Desk Job Makes You Fat, Sick and Dead by OnlineUniversity.net
26. The Internet a Decade Later by bestedsites.com
27. How You Get Hacked at Starbucks by ThreatMetrix
28. The 10 Types of Instagram Users by Max Knoblauch
29. Which Social Network Should You Use — and When? by Zintro
30. Facebook Brand Page Value by Lab42
31. How is Facebook Addiction Affecting Our Minds? by NowSourcing
32. The 9 types of Facebook users by Killer Infographics
33. Just Who Uses Social Media? A Demographic Breakdown by docstock
34. How Are People Really Using LinkedIn? by Unknown
35. High Heels Infographic: What Pumps Are Actually Doing To Your Feet by Washington Post
36. A Guide To Champagne Cocktails by Loku
37. How the Internet Has Changed the World by NowSourcing
38. Why CEOs Should Allow Facebook in the Workplace by ColumnFive
39. The Online Activity That's Keeping You Unemployed by Jobvite
40. A Visual History of Twitter by Vocus
41. How Much Would It Cost to Be Iron Man 3 in Real Life?
42. Vinyl Sales Increase 17.7% Since 2011 by The Music Bed
43. The World as 100 People by Jack Hagley
44. Meet the Robots Reading Your Resume by HireRight
45. How Facebook's Expected $100 Billion IPO Breaks Down by Accounting Degree Online
46. How Social Media Is Taking Over the News Industry by Unknown
47. Stolen Ideas: Apple Didn't Build That by Mike Vasilev
48. 24 Things You Didn't Know About Beer by Wearyourbeer
49. Protecting Your Online Reputation: 4 Things You Need to Know by KBSD
50. Apple Product Design: 35 Years of Consumer Electronics by Mike Vasilev