See our current winners here. Bookmark this page! We will be continually updating this data and announcing new winners on the first of every month.
Qualifications: While we recognize that there are many other social media signals to measure viral success by (StumbleUpon, Pinterest, etc), we have chosen to base our ranking decisions on the collective number of shares received from Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We recognize that your infographic may have been reposted on numerous websites. Which ever URL ended up receiving the most shares will be the URL we highlight.
Do you know of one we missed? Let us know in the comments below or by emailing us!
( Please note: The below stats are current as of Tuesday December 31, 2013 )
“Do you have a personal Facebook account or know someone who does? The writer of a recent article, “7 Ways to Be Insufferable on Facebook” divides Facebook statuses into two categories: annoying and unannoying. According to the writer, an annoying Facebook status “primarily serves the author and does nothing positive for anyone reading it.” The writer then lists seven offenses that stem from these statuses. These offenses result in what the writer terms “insufferable Facebook behavior.””
“Which way to happy? Geographically speaking, it's the route to Hawaii, Maine or one of the clusters of blissful cities in California and Colorado.
“DogingtonPost.com educates dog owners on some lesser known Thanksgiving foods that can be dangerous and sometimes lethal if fed to dogs. ”
“Michael Jordan turns 50 today, so what better time to look back at the 50 of the most sensational jump shots, slam dunks and plays that made him into the greatest basketball player of our generation? ”
“What are the odds that you exist, as you, today? Author Ali Binazir attempts to quantify the probability that you came about and exist as you today and reveals that the odds of you existing are almost zero. ”
“Thinking of truly embracing Google+ as your go-to social network of choice? The folks at Infographic Labs have put together a compelling infographic as to why the Google service is worth your time.
...and a few more we just couldn't leave out:11. A Tale of Two Cows by kylatomdesign
12. Should I text him? by Becca Clason
13. The perks of working at Google, Facebook, Twitter and more by ResumeBear
14. Paid Parental Leave: U.S. vs. The World by The Huffington Post
15. The Internet Is Ruining Your Brain by ForensicPsychology.net
16. UK Filter to Block ‘Esoteric Content’ – Worldwide Implications by Reaching Light
17. How Much Would It Cost to Be Batman in Real Life?
18. Everything that Happens on the Internet by mbaonline
19. The History of Social Media by Online Schools
20. The 10 Types of Social Media Addicts by Marketo
21. Learn how Google works in gory detail
22. Facebook by the Numbers
23. Late-Night Gadget Use Damages Your Sleep Cycle by OnlinePsychologyDegree.net
24. The World as 100 People by Jack Hagley
25. What Employers Look For In Your Online Profiles by Jobvite
26. Your Desk Job Makes You Fat, Sick and Dead by OnlineUniversity.net
27. The 10 Types of Instagram Users by Max Knoblauch
28. How You Get Hacked at Starbucks by ThreatMetrix
29. The Internet a Decade Later by bestedsites.com
30. Want People to Return Your Emails? Avoid These Words by baydin
31. High Heels Infographic: What Pumps Are Actually Doing To Your Feet by Washington Post
32. Addicted to Angry Birds? Here's Help by AYTM
33. Facebook Brand Page Value by Lab42
34. Which Social Network Should You Use — and When? by Zintro
35. How is Facebook Addiction Affecting Our Minds? by NowSourcing
36. This Infographic Shows Why Google+ Is a Ghost Town by Umpf
37. The 9 types of Facebook users by Killer Infographics
38. Just Who Uses Social Media? A Demographic Breakdown by docstock
39. How Are People Really Using LinkedIn? by Unknown
40. Branding: How It Works in the Social Media Age by AYTM Market Research
41. A Guide To Champagne Cocktails by Loku
42. How the Internet Has Changed the World by NowSourcing
43. Meet the Robots Reading Your Resume by HireRight
44. Only 2% of People Can Multitask Sucessfully by OnlineCollege.org
45. The Online Activity That's Keeping You Unemployed by Jobvite
46. The Social Media Salary Guide by onwardsearch
47. A Visual History of Twitter by Vocus
48. How Small Businesses Are Using Social Media by Postling.com
49. How Much Would It Cost to Be Iron Man 3 in Real Life?
50. Vinyl Sales Increase 17.7% Since 2011 by The Music Bed