See our current winners here. Bookmark this page! We will be continually updating this data and announcing new winners on the first of every month.
Qualifications: While we recognize that there are many other social media signals to measure viral success by (StumbleUpon, Pinterest, etc), we have chosen to base our ranking decisions on the collective number of shares received from Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We recognize that your infographic may have been reposted on numerous websites. Which ever URL ended up receiving the most shares will be the URL we highlight.
Do you know of one we missed? Let us know in the comments below or by emailing us!
( Please note: The below stats are current as of Saturday August 31, 2013 )
“What are the odds that you exist, as you, today? Author Ali Binazir attempts to quantify the probability that you came about and exist as you today and reveals that the odds of you existing are almost zero. ”
“I got married in January 2011, but I've had my fair share of boy troubles and over analyzing. While I'm certainly no expert, I've learned a lot from my mistakes in love. Hopefully these tips will be helpful for others who are trying to navigate relationships. ”
“Our daily life increasingly revolves around blog posts, emails, and status updates. The folks at mbaonline provide a snapshot of what happens in one day on the Internet.
“Thinking of truly embracing Google+ as your go-to social network of choice? The folks at Infographic Labs have put together a compelling infographic as to why the Google service is worth your time.
...and a few more we just couldn't leave out:11. Facebook by the Numbers
12. How Facebook's Expected $100 Billion IPO Breaks Down by Accounting Degree Online
13. The World as 100 People by Jack Hagley
14. How You Get Hacked at Starbucks by ThreatMetrix
15. If Social Media were a High School by Unknown
16. How Much Would It Cost to Be Batman in Real Life?
17. Late-Night Gadget Use Damages Your Sleep Cycle by OnlinePsychologyDegree.net
18. The 9 types of Facebook users by Killer Infographics
19. How Social Media Is Taking Over the News Industry by Unknown
20. Just Who Uses Social Media? A Demographic Breakdown by docstock
21. Which Social Network Should You Use — and When? by Zintro
22. Facebook Brand Page Value by Lab42
23. How Are People Really Using LinkedIn? by Unknown
25. We All Want to Be Young by Ponto Eletronico
26. How is Facebook Addiction Affecting Our Minds? by NowSourcing
27. Top 10 Most Read Books in the World by Jared Fanning
28. Your Desk Job Makes You Fat, Sick and Dead by OnlineUniversity.net
29. Stolen Ideas: Apple Didn't Build That by BestMastersPrograms.org
30. The Internet a Decade Later by bestedsites.com
31. Why CEOs Should Allow Facebook in the Workplace by ColumnFive
32. iPhone: The 5-Year-Old That Changed the World by Statista
33. Where's Google Making Its Money by WordStream
34. The Future of Mobile Payments by G+
35. What Is Facebook EdgeRank and Why Does It Matter? by PostRocket
36. How to Recruit with Facebook by HireRabbit
37. How Much Data Is Created Every Minute? by DOMO
38. These Are the Most Engaging Brands on Facebook by SocialBakers
39. Cell-ebration! 40 Years of Cellphone History by ColumnFive
40. Wine Pairing Chart by Madeline Puckette
41. 13 Million Facebook Users Haven't Touched Their Privacy Settings by Marketo
42. Cuts of Beef by Ilias Sounas
43. The Perks of Telecommuting by CarInsurance.org
44. Gangnam Style! The Anatomy of a Viral Sensation by Neo Mammalian Studios
45. The History of Social Media by Online Schools
46. This Is How Google Glass Really Works by Martin Missfeldt
47. Are You Ready? by McKinsey Chief Marketing & Sales Officer Forum
48. How the Arab World Uses Facebook and Twitter by Khaled ElAhmad
49. Ten Most Common Profile Pics and Their Meaning by MyLife
50. Search Behavior by Localeze