Social Media Marketing Company
The good news? Through social media it’s easier than ever to have a conversation with your target audience through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other popular platforms. Providing a steady flow of engaging posts will help you build a solid fan base by providing useful advice, industry related updates as well as a chance to respond to those occasional, but valid concerns.
The bad news? Ignore this conversation and those valid concerns can escalate into bitter negativity toward your brand. It sounds easy enough. But the Internet never sleeps and monitoring and managing across all of the major social media platforms can be a full time job.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Consistent efforts WILL make a positive difference. As a full service social media agency, we offer as little or as much help as you need. Contact us for a free quote.View Samples of Our Work
Social Check Up
When you work with the CM Social Team, the first thing we do is dive into your social accounts and examine your strategy, and your competitor’s strategy. We pinpoint what’s missing and where we can improve. Then we provide honest feedback. This includes:
- Social Images & Branding – We’ll look for consistent branding and messaging across platforms.
- Social Platforms – We’ll narrow down which platforms make the most sense for your business.
- Customer Engagement Opportunities – Are you taking advantage of all the opportunities you have to connect with your customer?
- Competitor Analysis – What are your competitors doing on social media? Our goal is to help you do it better.
Once we’ve examined every angle of your current social media strategy, we can put together a comprehensive and integrated social campaign to meet your goals.
Social media management
Our team of Social Media Managers can closely monitor the conversation for you. Then we strategically post and engage your audience. Our team is your team, and here’s what to expect:
- Relevant and timely social postings
- Platform-specific posts
- Conversation starting posts
- Thought-provoking micro-content.
- Continuous monitoring and management
Social media strategy
Social Media isn’t just an update here and there. It’s an across the board, full-blown social media campaign strategy. Our social media team and our creative team will develop a strategy that will optimize engagement across your social platforms. The timing varies, the messaging varies, and we continually update our strategy as we test what we’re doing. Then, we make it better.
In addition to managing your social platforms daily interaction, CM will devise a comprehensive social ad strategy. We will identify the best opportunities for paid placements for your content and your brand. Opportunities can include:
- Facebook Ads: from promoted posts, page like ads, to website click-ads – we’re growing your brand’s audience, expanding reach and driving engagement with your content.
- Twitter Ads: Tweet engagements, to follower ads – we’re seasoned vets at creating ads that will convert your customers.
- LinkedIn Ads: Looking to connect with a certain professional or company? LinkedIn is where it’s at.
The advertising space is ever-changing. From the ad image sizes to the percentage of text allowed, we are always on top of the latest trends, practices, and updates.
We’ll share monthly reports with you so you’ll know how things are improving. Based on results, and we’ll tweak our strategy as needed.
Interested in hearing more? Let’s chat.