Online Marketing for Small & Medium-Sized Businesses
Does your company revenue exceed $2M per year? Congratulations! Did you know that less than 2% of all businesses accomplish that? Now let’s take you to the next level to where a majority of our clients reside with revenues over $10M.
You are at the level now where you understand that it’s important to assure you have good business practices in place, such as staying active on social media (consistently engaging with and growing your fan base to prove you care about them), making sure your website is always fresh and up to date, being known as a trusted adviser by continually providing helpful and interesting information relating to your industry (through consistent blogging).
Oh and by the way, doing all of this (consistently and with excellence) will dramatically grow your website traffic, your leads and your sales. But who has time for all of that? …We do! And it’s more affordable than you might think.
Our services include:
- Web Development (from small improvements to full redesigns)
- SEO (a very affordable one-time fee that will yield results for years)
- Paid Media Management (Google, Bing & social ad networks)
- Content Marketing (blogging, white papers, slide shares, infographics and more)
- Social Media Marketing (we’ll dramatically increase your followers/fans)
- UX/CRO (User Experience & Conversion Rate Optimization for increased leads)
- Analytics (monthly reports that we’ll make sure you understand)
- Video Production/Marketing (from short clips to TV ready documentaries)
How much should you be spending on marketing?
According to recent surveys from Gartner and the AMA, the average business today is spending approximately 10.2% of its gross revenue on marketing.
Using a ballpark 10% equation, you can estimate what your marketing budget should be by using the table below:
Note: Our average SMB client (with annual revenue between $2M and $10M) spends between $5K – $15K per month with us (excluding paid media budgets) and receives a substantial amount of monthly services.
Fill out the form below to setup a free consultation call (typically between 15-30 minutes). And we will then be able to learn more about your business, your goals and be able to build you a custom 12-month proposal at no cost or obligation.