The candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies for clients with budgets ranging into the six figures. From consulting to full-on day-to-day management of profiles, the Social Media Director will work with our team to create monthly social calendars, manage ad campaigns across all social platforms, and provide weekly or monthly performance reports to clients as needed.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 4 years in-house or agency experience managing social media brand presences
- Have experience creating and optimizing accounts across Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn.
- Write effortlessly well
- Provide samples of successful social campaigns, including promotions, contests, and ads
- Be an independent, creative thinker
- Collaborate well with our Project Managers, Copywriters, Content Strategists, Graphic Designers, and clients
- Can hold your own with Photoshop
- Experience with WordPress
Now a little about us:
Privately owned and internationally recognized, Customer Magnetism is a social & digital marketing agency that focuses on medium to large clients. It takes a lot of hard work to stay at the top of our industry, which makes the ambition and creative energy fueling each of our team members crucial to our success. Luckily, it’s fun to work here because simply stated: we love what we do. Our close-knit staff is made up of talented, forward-thinking, and frankly, hilarious employees, which makes for an incredible work environment where people are actually excited to come to work. As long as it’s been around, this industry hasn’t stayed the same for even a year at a time which means we are constantly adjusting, expanding, and improving our strategies.
If you’re interested in this position, please fill out the form below. No phone calls, please.