Romance isn’t dead, it was just sleeping. Yahoo! search has released some interesting Valentine’s Day-related stats. There were a few dramatic one-day jumps in online search trends during the past week.
• Searches for “Valentine’s gifts for boyfriends” was up 271 percent. Nothing dramatic reported on searches for girlfriends.
• Between yesterday and today, searches for both “Saint Valentine” and “Who was Saint Valentine” increased more than 300 percent.
• Online searches for short Valentine’s Day poems skyrocketed by 800 percent. You know, silly ones that go something like this:Roses are red, violets are blue. Customer Magnetism wishes a Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
Latest posts by MJ (see all)
- Penguin Versus Penguin: 3.0 Meets the Animal - Oct 24, 2014
- Discover What Makes You Different (And 6 Ways To Use It) - Mar 21, 2013
- Super Bowl 2013 Commercials Gear Up for Social Debut - Jan 22, 2013