When you’re putting together a marketing strategy, a prominent element is to set your company apart from everyone else in your niche. It’s something you can use in your Internet marketing campaign to help customers realize that your company is the best one to choose. Whether you have an e-commerce site, offer B2B services or cater to individual customer needs, there must be something that sets you apart; something that makes your company different.
Know Why You’re Special
If you don’t know what sets your company apart from your competition, you can hardly expect other people to know. Try coming up with some ideas in a brainstorming session with your co-workers or employees.
Here are a few things to consider. Maybe they all make your company different:
• Customer service
• The brilliant and creative minds working for your company
• Superior goods and services
• Types of products
• Appeal to niche audience demographics
• Innovative problem-solving
If You’ve Got It, Flaunt It
Once you know what sets your company apart from the competition, you can use it to your advantage. Tell potential customers about it. Here are 6 ways you can incorporate it into your Internet marketing campaign:
• Website copy
• Blog posts
• Social media marketing
• Mobile marketing
• Web design efforts
• Pay-per-click ad campaigns
Being different is about more than how you run your business or how you treat your customers. If you let them know what makes you special, they can show their appreciation by using your products and services.
In today’s competitive market, being different isn’t always enough to get ahead of the competition, but it’s a great way to make potential customers take notice.
Latest posts by MJ (see all)
- Penguin Versus Penguin: 3.0 Meets the Animal - Oct 24, 2014
- Discover What Makes You Different (And 6 Ways To Use It) - Mar 21, 2013
- Super Bowl 2013 Commercials Gear Up for Social Debut - Jan 22, 2013