Local Marketing Expo (LMX) is fast approaching. The one-day conference for business owners and marketing professionals will be held at the Virginia Beach Convention Center from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sept. 29, 2010. It will focus on different strategies to help businesses increase their effective marketing efforts.
LMX will have 15 panel discussions on topics such as search engine marketing, outdoor advertising, integrating radio and TV with multi-media, direct mail and email marketing, among others.
Customer Magnetism is partnering with several other local companies to host this event. Four of Customer Magnetism’s own will be speaking at LMX.
• Kurt Noer, our CEO and founder, is one of four keynote speakers. He will be sharing his journey as a business owner for more than 10 years, as well as his business experience – both inside and outside of internet marketing – on what works and what doesn’t.
• Jeremy Sherman, vice president of search marketing, will be part of two LMX panels. In the PPC Google AdWords (Pay Per Click) session, he will speak on the best practices of using Google AdWords and PPC advertising. In the Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines panel, he will talk about search engine optimization (SEO) and the importance of links.
• Lindsay Martin, project manager of mobile media, will also participate in the Optimizing Your Website for Search Engines panel. She will focus on mobile SEO strategies, covering mobile search engine ranking factors and how to build a site that does well in mobile search.
• Liz McClendon, our social media manager, will be part of the Advanced Social Media Marketing session. She will talk about optimizing social media profiles for SEO and how the integration of both social efforts and optimization can help brand a business and make them more visible on search engine results pages.
Customer Magnetism is a sponsor of the event and will have a booth at the expo. If you are there, come by and say hello. If you haven’t registered yet, check out the LMX website and register today.
Latest posts by MJ (see all)
- Penguin Versus Penguin: 3.0 Meets the Animal - Oct 24, 2014
- Discover What Makes You Different (And 6 Ways To Use It) - Mar 21, 2013
- Super Bowl 2013 Commercials Gear Up for Social Debut - Jan 22, 2013