Bing is feeling pretty confident. According to some blind tests the good people of Bing have constructed, people prefer Bing over Google. Not convinced? You can try decide for yourself!
Bing wants everyone to have a chance to determine which search engine works best for each individual. (And they seem pretty sure you’ll choose them, although we’ve seen a couple people in our office already choose Google.) So they say, “Bing it on!” In just five searches, you can decide whether you are a Bing person, or a Google person. You may find you’re pleasantly surprised!
On a side note, we’d like to provide you with some things to search for in case you get stumped. (We had never found it so hard to search for something until it was required on the spot!)
- Slow loris eating a rice ball (because we love that loris)
- Kristen Bell loves sloths (clearly we just have an affinity for slow things)
- How do jellyfish reproduce? (I mean really…. HOW?)
- Rice Krispie treat recipies (because NOM)
- Hypochondriac symptoms
- Chimeric cat (meowww)
- Christopher Walken
- What does a sasquatch eat for breakfast (or do we not want to know…)
- How to join a circus
Ready… Set… Bing it ON!
Latest posts by Sydney Banks (see all)
- Top Thought Leaders in the Digital Marketing World - Jan 16, 2017
- How to Handle a Social Media Mishap - Jan 5, 2017
- Website Clicks Ads vs. Lead Gen Ads vs. Conversion Ads - Nov 10, 2016