See our current winners here. Bookmark this page! We will be continually updating this data and announcing new winners on the first of every month.
Qualifications: While we recognize that there are many other social media signals to measure viral success by (StumbleUpon, Pinterest, etc), we have chosen to base our ranking decisions on the collective number of shares received from Google Plus, Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. We recognize that your infographic may have been reposted on numerous websites. Which ever URL ended up receiving the most shares will be the URL we highlight.
Do you know of one we missed? Let us know in the comments below or by emailing us!
( Please note: The below stats are current as of Thursday October 31, 2013 )
“What are the odds that you exist, as you, today? Author Ali Binazir attempts to quantify the probability that you came about and exist as you today and reveals that the odds of you existing are almost zero. ”
“I got married in January 2011, but I've had my fair share of boy troubles and over analyzing. While I'm certainly no expert, I've learned a lot from my mistakes in love. Hopefully these tips will be helpful for others who are trying to navigate relationships. ”
“This infographic uses two cows as a medium for explaining the various types of socio-economic systems.”
“Thinking of truly embracing Google+ as your go-to social network of choice? The folks at Infographic Labs have put together a compelling infographic as to why the Google service is worth your time.
...and a few more we just couldn't leave out:11. Paid Parental Leave: U.S. vs. The World by The Huffington Post
12. The Internet Is Ruining Your Brain by ForensicPsychology.net
13. How Much Would It Cost to Be Batman in Real Life?
14. UK Filter to Block ‘Esoteric Content’ – Worldwide Implications by Reaching Light
15. Everything that Happens on the Internet by mbaonline
16. The History of Social Media by Online Schools
17. The Happiest States In America In One Map by Jan Diehm
18. The 10 Types of Social Media Addicts by Marketo
19. Learn how Google works in gory detail
20. Facebook by the Numbers
21. Late-Night Gadget Use Damages Your Sleep Cycle by OnlinePsychologyDegree.net
22. The World as 100 People by Jack Hagley
23. What Employers Look For In Your Online Profiles by Jobvite
24. Your Desk Job Makes You Fat, Sick and Dead by OnlineUniversity.net
25. How Facebook's Expected $100 Billion IPO Breaks Down by Accounting Degree Online
26. How You Get Hacked at Starbucks by ThreatMetrix
27. The Internet a Decade Later by bestedsites.com
28. If Social Media were a High School by Unknown
29. Facebook Brand Page Value by Lab42
30. How Social Media Is Taking Over the News Industry by Unknown
31. Which Social Network Should You Use — and When? by Zintro
32. How is Facebook Addiction Affecting Our Minds? by NowSourcing
33. The 9 types of Facebook users by Killer Infographics
34. Just Who Uses Social Media? A Demographic Breakdown by docstock
35. How Are People Really Using LinkedIn? by Unknown
36. A Guide To Champagne Cocktails by Loku
37. High Heels Infographic: What Pumps Are Actually Doing To Your Feet by Washington Post
38. Top 10 Most Read Books in the World by Jared Fanning
39. How Much Would It Cost to Be Iron Man 3 in Real Life?
40. A Visual History of Twitter by Vocus
41. The Online Activity That's Keeping You Unemployed by Jobvite
42. Vinyl Sales Increase 17.7% Since 2011 by The Music Bed
43. Why CEOs Should Allow Facebook in the Workplace by ColumnFive
44. 24 Things You Didn't Know About Beer by Wearyourbeer
45. Protecting Your Online Reputation: 4 Things You Need to Know by KBSD
46. We All Want to Be Young by Ponto Eletronico
47. The iPhone 5 Will Cost You at Least $1,800 by Avalaunch Media
48. Stolen Ideas: Apple Didn't Build That by BestMastersPrograms.org
49. How to Recruit with Facebook by HireRabbit
50. How Much Data Is Created Every Minute? by DOMO